Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've Been Working on It!

Well, I have been working on it. I've got the details together for the Spring Retreat!!! And I'm going to spend a few days on here trying to get it all up and running. I've been getting so many emails asking for details that I thought I'd better get to it!

Quick details....

DATE - April 15, 16, 17 and 18

WHERE
- Same place... Cobblestone Inn in Branson - visit there website HERE

Prices
per person -
3 Night Package

1 person in room - $334
2 in room - $256
3-4 in room - $226

2 Night Package

1 person in room - $234
2 in room - $182
3-4 in room - $162

$50 deposit due by January 15th
Full registration fee due by March 15th

CROP CASH Opportunity
  • Email me your Registration Form before you mail it - $100 in Crop Cash
  • Mail me your Registration Form and $50 deposit by Dec 1st - $100 in Crop Cash
  • Pay in Full by January 15th - $250 in Crop Cash
Click HERE to print a REGISTRATION FORM... if you want me to email you one, send me an email and just ask! My email addy is jmpurves@mchsi.com

Keep watching for more information! Be sure to subscribe AND become a follower so you don't miss anything!

2 comments:

  1. Janis,
    I am looking forward to attending the scrapbook retreat with my sister Kathleen. It will be great to earn more crop cash and see everyone. We got a foot of snow over the last couple of days in Illinois, good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mary! I can't wait to see you again! Just think, you will only have to drive 3 minutes to get to a WalMart if you want another cool rolling chair! I'm really glad you are going to be able to make it!

    ReplyDelete