Here's just a few things you may want to know...
- We will have the convention center all to ourselves. (no sharing with anyone this year!)
- The hotel has free wi-fi in all the rooms AND the convention center
- You will have your very own 6 ft rectangle banquet type table... you don't share it with anyone!
- There will even be an extra 8 ft table that is placed in the middle of a 4 table pod for everyone in that pod to share (it's a good place to stash stuff kind of out of your way or put your cricut on it or whatever!)
- We have access to the kitchen (which is right off the convention center) so you can use that refrigerator and microware and ice machine all you want!
- The crop room will be open from 6:30am to around 2am. It will be locked up between 2am and 6:30 so your stuff should be safe.
- Our block of rooms is in a building just across a driveway and is covered so in the event on inclement weather, you won't get wet (and you can wear your house shoes back and forth from the crop room to your room.
- Feel free to bring your Ipod or any other form of music, just don't forget to use your earplugs... you may love your music, but that doesn't mean everyone else will!
- I probably don't have to say this... but.. No children, PLEASE!
- The complimentary hotel continental breakfast is for you, too! We will be having out catered breakfast at 9, so if you need coffee, juice or a bagel to get you started, don't forget to hit that room on your way to the crop room!
- When you arrive, you can pull right up under the breezeway at the Convention Center to unload. There will be luggage carriers waiting for you!
- Check in to your hotel room is 3pm (if they have your room ready, you can check in earlier) If you want to wait to check in, come on to the crop room and get set up! No earlier than 1, please... we want to have everything ready for you before you get there!
- Be sure to find me when you check in as I will get you your drawing tickets, check in your snacks, and all that stuff and show you where your assigned seating is.
- Don't forget the ScrapNook will be setting up Thursday. It's an amazing store and you won't believe what all Sheri will bring.
- Check out on Sunday is 11am, but we don't have to be out of the crop room until 2. (I don't even want to think about checking out.... that made me sad to type that!
These are just a few things to think about and know. I tend to think my planning out here on this blog so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or leave a comment here!
Oh, and by the way... At last count... there are 45 auction items!!!! WOW!!! Are you getting excited!!! If you are... you can earn $100 in CROP CASH if you leave a comment and tell me JUST how EXCITED YOU ARE!!!