Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a BUSY Day This has Been!

And it's all been spent on WORKING ON THE RETREAT!  There were 4 of us who flat turned out the goods today!  I think you are going to LOVE what you find your CROP CASH in this year!  And the auction items/prizes continue to grow.  My goody bag stuff should be in by the end of the week (did I tell you it is going to be over $40 in STUFF!).  One of our technique projects are all cut and ready to go.  Name Tags are done.  My house is a wreck, but WHO CARES!!!!  It is in RETREAT MODE, too!

No CROP CASH this time... but thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I had so much fun!! Now I can't wait until the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun day... I can't wait for the retreat either!!!

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to post some pictures of all your hard work?

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I'll have to think about that Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think is should be a surprise... at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm leaning towards it being a surprise, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janis,
    Do you show new techniques or have make-and-takes at your retreat? Will there be a store or CTMH product available for purchase at the retreat? If I'm like most people....we always forget or run out of something.

    thanks, beth b

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Beth! You have been busy catching up! I am going to show a couple of techniques. And Sheri at the ScrapNook will be doing a couple, also. Speaking of Sheri, she will have an entire store set up in the Crop Room! It is huge! And she brings a little bit of everything! I think you should be able to find anything you may need! I don't carry an inventory of Close to My Heart products, however, I am placing an order (giving retreat goers 10% off), so if you'd like anything, let me know! Plus, it earns you CROP CASH!

    ReplyDelete