Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well, it's more than the Spring Crud...

I gave in.  Finally.  And went to the doctor this morning.  It's a sinus infection and an upper respiratory infection.  Great.  At least, that explains why I haven't been getting better.  So... after a big ole' shot in the backside, a script of Z-Pack and Cough Syrup with Codeine along with some Mucinex... oh and off work til Thursday... I am good to go!  To bed... for now, anyway.  I'll sleep a little and think of some fun CROP CASH OPPORTUNITY I can come up with when I get up later on.  Night, night....

2 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and get well. I will be praying for you.
    Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lavon. I slept really good last night, so that has got to help bunches! All the meds they gave me really opened up my breathing ability. Funny how important that really is! Anyway, I think I'm on the mend. One more day of rest and I think I will be ready to head back out into the world... I think!

    ReplyDelete