Monday, February 22, 2010

Wanna Save Some Money?

Since you all are so good and have either subscribed to this blog or have joined as a follower, you are going to get this news FIRST!  (I'll let everyone else know later this week!)

I am going to be offering a 10% discount off your ENTIRE Close to My Heart ordered (placed through me - call or email me as my website can't give the discount!) to everyone who is registered for my 2010 Spring Retreat!  That's a great deal!  This is a no-nonsense, everything included sale!  I plan to submit the order by mid March... just in time to get everything back so you will be stocked up for the RETREAT!  AND... for every $ you order, you will earn that with a zero on the end in CROP CASH!!!  So... if you order $20, you will earn $200 in CROP CASH!!!  WOOHOO!!!

What a great way to get yourself organized!  Order your paper packs and embellies... or, consider the Workshop on the Go kits!  That's what I'm doing this year!  And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, shoot me an email and I'll give you ALL the info!

I'm officially setting March 15th as our "closing" date, so make sure you get me your order by then!  If you need an Idea Book, let me know, but remember, you can view it online from my website... www.jmpurves.myctmh.com.  Let me know if you need any help!

Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Janis, keep those opportunties and ideas coming. You know how I love that Crop Cash....(you must get headaches from all those brain cells on the move)
    Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hate to miss out on an opportunity to earn some crop cash!!!

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. a 10% discount AND crop cash, how generous of you! - Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! Like Suzy said, very generous of you Janis.
    -beth

    ReplyDelete