Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here's MY List - Whadya Think!?!

Ummmm... Paper Packs, Storage, Ribbon, Tombows, Stamps and Stickles, Alcohol Inks and maybe a Jukebox... Oh..oh... oh.... what about a Clip it Up or a Bind It All or maybe even a BIG SHOT!  What would you think about THAT KIND OF STUFF!!!!!  AAAHHHHH.... I'm just sayin'!

Oh, and guess what else.... I'm printing more CROP CASH this weekend!!!  I was talking to Sheri at the ScrapNook today and I get the feeling she may be digging into my stash again.  So, I need to be prepared!  And it will just be incentive to give away MORE!  And with what all is lining up for auction items... we are going to need a TON of CROP CASH!  Can I just start right now by saying... NO FIGHTING LADIES.... NO FIGHTING!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I have been waiting all week for this!! Then when I get up this morning, I can't log on because AT&T (DSL) is having trouble.. Thank God it is fixed now. I was starting to have withdrawals. Your list sounds great and I can't wait to get enough Crop Cash for what I will want. I will also let you know what I am ordering. I promise NO FIGHTING. :)
    Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Vickie the Clip It Up is mine, since you took the bag away from me last year. Lyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all sounds great! I've been wanting a Big Shot for a long time!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man Lyla... the Clip It Up is the one thing listed I really want. Are you sure there isn't something else you want? :) And, here I promised to be good this year.

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you girls! It's so fun to see everyone getting excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No fighting there. I do enough of that on Sorority Life. . . Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. They won't actually FIGHT... just fuss about who has more CROP CASH! And who can spend it faster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janis....well Suzy is my sister and room mate for the weekend, I can't PROMISE no fighting. =-) But I won't fight with anyone else, how's that?
    -beth b

    ReplyDelete